Ins and Outs of Workers Comp Insurance
Thursday, June 16, 2022 – 2:00 PM ET / 11 AM PT
In this webinar, we will discuss what is covered, how premiums are calculated, and loss control strategies. This timely program will convey best practices on the road to recovery.
OUR SPEAKER: ALEX GOLD, MSRMI, CPCU, ARM-E, CRM, CIC, CSRM, CRIS
With over 15 years’ experience in insurance, risk management, and business operations, Alex is Chief Risk Strategist at ReNu Insurance. He is also a New York State Department of Labor Workplace Safety and Loss Prevention Certified Specialist and performs complex risk assessments for underwriting across many different industries and carriers.
This webinar is provided at no cost. Register now!
Reach out to Warren Cleveland with any questions!
2022 COURSE SCHEDULE
– What, how, and when to report and access to an automated reporting platform gratis.
– Cyber liability insurance and how to identify and assess at-risk data and corresponding protections.
– What is covered, how premiums are calculated, and loss control strategies.
– Coverage options, cause of loss forms, and loss control strategies.
Builder’s Risk & Wrap Ups…..8/18/22
– Coverages, exclusions, other key provisions (i.e., soft costs) & the risk management advantages of controlled insurance programs.
– Coverage options, key exclusions, and contractual risk transfer strategies.
– What they are, how they work, risk management implications.
Risk Management Process…11/10/22
– Utilizing the five-step process for any business.
Loss Control Methods…..…..12/8/22
– Safety committee, safety incentive program, return-to-work, job hazard analysis, and more.
Course Instructor: Alex Gold
With over 15 years’ experience in insurance, risk management, and business operations, Alex is Chief Risk Strategist at ReNu Insurance.
He is also a New York State Department of Labor Workplace Safety and Loss Prevention Certified Specialist and performs complex risk assessments for underwriting across many different industries and carriers.
Prior to joining the ReNu team, Alex was Head of Loss Control for a national insurance agency, and a risk management consultant for a wide variety of clients including international, multi-billion-dollar organizations, world class entertainment venues, major manufacturers, real estate developers, construction firms, healthcare facilities, housing providers, schools, non-profits, attorneys and accountants, and even a major sports franchise.
In 2015, he was named a Power Broker Award winner by Risk & Insurance Magazine for his ability to consistently reduce clients’ total cost of risk through the implementation of risk management initiatives.
Alex earned a Master of Science degree in Risk Management & Insurance from Florida State University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business and Economics from Lehigh University, where he majored in supply chain management.
He also holds the following six professional designations:
CPCU – Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter
ARM-E – Associate in Risk Management specializing in Enterprise Risk Management
CRM – Certified Risk Manager
CIC – Certified Insurance Counselor
CSRM – Certified School Risk Manager
CRIS – Construction Risk & Insurance Specialist